Featuring a powerful 22V Li-ion 3Ah or 6Ah battery, this 5kg/11lb rotary hammer is light enough to maneuver easily, but heavy enough to minimize your workload. And with a hammering frequency of 5,000 IPM and a rotation speed of up to 1,040 RPM, it gets the job done quickly and efficiently.
Underwater SDS Rotary Hammer – 50m
The world’s first waterproof cordless rotary hammer drills easily into concrete, wood, and steel, both on land and underwater at depths of up to 50m / 164ft.
- One battery 22V Li-ion 3Ah
- No load rotation speed 1040 RPM
- Full hammering frequency 5000 IPM
- Single impact energy 3.2 Joule
- Optimal drill diameter (concrete) 1/4 – 5/8 in
- Net weight (with battery) 5kg (11lbs)
- Submersible up to 50m (164 ft)